Overdryve creates a customized marketing plan and does all of the heavy-lifting so that you can focus on your family, your customers, your team members and your business. Relax, and let Overdryve do the rest!!
Why make countless calls to marketing vendors every month?
Let the professionals at Overdryve handle that part and give you back your time!
Personalized plan, focused on your specific needs
First, we will do a comprehensive review of your business. We will then build a custom strategy and achievement plan based on your individual needs, with a detailed analysis of Service Provider selections. We handle the negotiating, the follow-up, the proposal, the training and ongoing support.
Monthly progress meet-up
Most importantly, we will meet with you every month to make sure your Service Providers are delivering the best results and we stay on track with our plan.
Save the Cookies for the Cookie Monster
Overdryve has a “NO cookie-cutter” approach!! Every shop is different and every shop has different goals, so every shop should have their own customized plan! Whether you’re looking to increase your car count, improve your gross profit, or build a community brand, Overdryve can help you!
READY FOR AN OVERDRYVE?
We work with vendors who specialize in:
- Show Answer Websites and SEO We are experts in converting website traffic into quality repair orders. Your website should tell your story, SEO should get your story in front of potential customers. Google is the modern day Yellow Pages and enhanced SEO can give you elevated search rankings and get potential customers to call you. Not only that, but the right type of customers. The customers that you actually want!
- Show Answer Google Ads Do you have a speciality? Is there a type of job or service you prefer? Every shop has a preference of the type of vehicle or type of repair. If that’s the case, consider Google Ads. With simple keyword searches, your shop can be displayed a banner at the very top of Google search. You pay a certain amount per click (hence, Pay per click), and you are only charged when someone clicks on your Ad.
- Show Answer Yelp There’s two types of businesses: Businesses who love Yelp, or businesses who hate them. Either way, depending on where you’re located, your customers live here, so you need to have a presence. Yelp can be expensive, so it’s not always recommended unless you’re in a metropolitan area with heavy competition. Overdryve will pull the data on Yelp usage in your local area and determine whether or not Yelp is right for you. Overdryve will measure the results and as long as we’re getting a positive ROI, we keep it and continue to grow.
- Show Answer Managing Online Reviews Word out mouth is going nowhere! But as the internet continues to evolve, a large portion of word-of-mouth has shifted online. People can learn so much about you by reading what your customers are saying. I know what you’re thinking… “What about that disgruntled customer who gave me an unfair review”. That’s why managing your online reviews is so critical – good or bad. Let the professionals at Overdryve help you!
- Show Answer Social Media There are hundreds of social media sites out there, but Overdryve focuses on the ones with a massive following and can bring you business! Rather than blast campaigns on isolated social media sites with no traffic, we gauge the amount of unique visitors on all of these sites and keep you in front of people…. actual potential customers!. Consider your brand the billboard on the most heavily-trafficked highway in the WORLD with Overdryve!!
Let Overdryve do the heavy-lifting and take Marketing off your plate! You keep the relationships you have with your current Marketing vendors, we manage the nuts and bolts and help keep your bays filled with quality cars!